Join The Team
We love food, technology and data, and we’re changing the food & beverage industry for the better.
Data Tagging Specialist - Spanish Native (Student-part time)
About The Position
Passionate about food and eager to join a dynamic SaaS startup shaping the food and beverage industry?
Welcome to Tastewise, where our food-centric culture fuels innovation and collaboration. Our GenAI-powered consumer data platform drives success for major brands like Nestle, Pepsi, and Campbell’s by revolutionizing product strategies through billions of data points. Embrace change with us in the $10 trillion industry, where creativity and an entrepreneurial mindset drive daily success. With insights sourced from billions of data points, we’re empowering our clients to create, market, and sell their products faster and more successfully than ever before.
At Tastewise, we thrive on making it happen, taking ownership, and fostering genuine communication. We’re working at the forefront of innovation in food and beverage — and we have fun doing it!
Join a team where change isn't just a recipe but a way of life. Ready to shape the future of food together? Let's make it yours at Tastewise
About the role
- This is a part time (2 days a week) position from the Tel Aviv office
- You will be working on researching, translating, labeling, tagging and entering data into large data systems to train our AI engine
- You will be in charge of understanding the taxonomy of the Spanish market and making necessary changes to the data to improve the quality
- You will be responsible for tagging hundreds of diverse data sets
- Be part of a team that is constantly developing new AI capabilities for our platform
- You will be required to balance data tagging and market specific taxonomy research
- You will have the opportunity to impact a product that the world's biggest food and beverage brands use to help make the important decisions for the food of the future
- Fluent spanish speaker, originating/ having lived in Spain for a number of years
- Native level English - A must
- Execute tasks in a timely manner and to a high degree of quality
- Patience and an eye for small details
- Analytical thinking and research capabilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a multifunctional team
- Strong time management and load balancing skills
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to think “out-of-the box”
- Ability to work independently
- Bonus: German speaker