Tastewise’s Sales team is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join our ranks. In this role you will work to increase Tastewise’s market share and revenue. You'll be a key leader in our Sales team, crafting strategic business plans, building relationships and expanding business with existing Enterprise customers.
- Build strategic relationships with the world’s leading brands, from Fortune 500 to the new digital food players.
- Work with Tasetwise’s customers and the senior management to build joint business plans and implement them to maximize value, and business growth.
- Develop and execute long term strategic account plans and roadmaps.
- Act as the Primary contact point for tastewise’s Enterprise customers, take responsibility for leading ongoing communication building and maintaining strong relationships by establishing credibility with partners, solving problems, and achieving business and operational objectives.
- Track key account metrics, generate insights, and identify up-sell and expansion opportunities with Enterprise customers.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS B2B relations, account management, business development or customer success.
- Prior experience in working with Fortune 500 and large enterprise accounts. Familiarity with the Food & Beverage Industry is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, computer science, or other technical discipline.
- Experience translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans.
- Experience driving and building strategic roadmaps with internal and external executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge and resolving technical issues.
- Excellent presentation, problem solving, and management skills
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator skills
- Experience working with business development/sales teams