Tastewise is looking for someone who will make Tastewise feel like the best place in the world to work! A passionate HR leader that will help grow our incredible team globally and lead the company’s HR strategy and processes, talent acquisition, employee welfare, team development, culture and more.
As our Director of HR, you will have the opportunity to build a team and significantly shape the future of our company.
- Work closely with senior management on HR processes and growth strategies
- Manage the company’s talent acquisition to support its fast growth by building a global team of recruiters and overseeing and optimizing talent acquisition processes
- Develop and monitor all HR procedures across the organization to support the company’s growth and success
- Build an HR team and initiative employee welfare activities
- Lead HR Quarterly Business Reviews and OKRs.
- Build training and organizational development programs for both employees and management
- Develop, craft and maintain company culture
- 5+ years of experience in an HR/People role, preferably in a scaling startup company
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment, including sourcing, preferably in a global scope
- Experience in a startup at growth stage is a big plus
- Experience as a manger (at least 2 years)
- Deep understanding of HR functions, including talent acquisition, talent management, employee retention, team development and monitoring, employee welfare, etc.
- Experience in building HR practices from scratch, including global HR management
- Project management skills with a deep sense of ownership and love for data
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in supporting managers at all levels and a proven ability to coach leaders
- Thorough knowledge and experience with the employee life-cycle processes - on/off boarding, career growth, planning, performance management and salary cycle
- Excelling English and Hebrew, both verbal and written