At Tastewise, we're fortunate enough to work with some of the biggest names in food & beverage: Pepsi, MARS, Campbell's, Kraft Heinz, Bacardi, and many more. These companies use Tastewise to make better decisions about their brands using our AI-powered platform. As we enter our next stage of growth, we are searching for an experienced Product Designer to join our design team.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. You will take a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production.
- 3+ years of Product design experience for complex systems
- Strong portfolio of product design
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to understand user behavior, conversion, simplicity and usability
- Ability to generate clear, elegant solutions for complex challenges
- Exceptional data visualization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Pixel-perfect with attention to the smallest of details
- Expert knowledge of current design tools such as Figma, along with an ability to quickly learn new tools as they emerge
- Thorough product design process - from UX to UI, including multiple solutions to complex and challenging product tasks and deep understanding of the problem you need to solve.
- Communicate clear and compelling ideas to a wide range of key stakeholders
- Partner with engineers and product managers to oversee that the user experience is simple, straightforward, and elegant.
- Work closely with the design and the product team to maintain a high level of deliveries both on the UX and the UI side
- You’re a foodie and have a fancy favorite cheese
- Experience creating and working with design systems
- Experience in a B2B startup in the growth stage
- B.Des or equivalent Degree