Tastewise is looking for someone visionary, creative and execution-oriented to lead our employer branding. A passionate storyteller that dreams big and loves leading exciting projects from strategy to execution by engaging multiple stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to join our fast-growing startup. As our first Employer Branding Manager, you will lead some of our most creative and significant projects that make Tastewise the best place in the world to work!
- Build our employer branding both internally and externally by defining a strategic work plan and executing it
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders and top leadership to define KPIs and ultimately bring our brand to life
- Engage with employees and empower them to create stories, videos and other content to support the company’s brand awareness
- Initiative local and global marketing activities and creative projects that promote Tastewise and increase our visibility in the market
- Be a creative storytelling champion for the social strategy, crafting engaging content and maintaining social media platforms- Facebook, Instagram, Glassdoor, and others.
- Lead recruitment marketing projects
- Work closely across internal departments to execute strategic creative social campaigns.
- Initiate and own our social media
- Manage and monitor the employee branding budget
- 2+ years of relevant experience in similar roles in startups or the high-tech industry
- Proven experience in managing high-scale projects end to end
- Proficiency in tracking budgets
- Experience in creative writing, copywriting and/or marketing
- Experience in project management or PR (a plus)
- Social media and digital marketing savvy - a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a hyper-growth working environment
- High level of English - written and verbal - Must
- Marketing, HR, Recruiting, Communication, event-planning experience - an advantage
- You’re a super fun team player who will jump in and get your hands dirty at a moment’s notice to get the job done.
- You live and breathe Social Media - you are the first one to know all relevant social media channels.
- You’re an independent thinker, driven, and you take initiative as well as work well with all kinds of people.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have strong project management and organizational skills.
- You’re outgoing, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- You’re are Visionary, creative and have a can-do attitude
- You can clearly articulate and convey key messages