We’re looking for a Strategic Consultant to work with our Enterprise Accounts and Partners. As a Strategic Consultant, Accounts and Partners, you’ll consult with customers on an ongoing basis to ensure that the Tastewise platform helps them to successfully launch new food and beverage products. You’ll also work closely cross-functionally and contribute to the product strategy and roadmap.
The ideal candidate has the ability to tell great narratives using data points. Former consultants that can design methodologies and articulate them to decision-makers are preferred.
- Consult with client to deliver custom projects through actionable insight PPT/PDF presentations supported by data
- Solve customer problems and identify best fit solutions; help customers achieve their goals via phone calls, webinars, and meetings
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform, through strong decks and presentations, as well as collaborative sessions.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and the training of platform end-users
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting partnerships with customers, with a commitment to understanding their needs
- Analyze customer health metrics, run NPS, and collect valuable customer insights
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to support renewals and upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering team to improve platform per customer requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years a consulting role, either in a leading Saas/Tech company or a global consultancy firm (Big 4 experience preferred)
- 2+ years in customer success / account management in a software/tech company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Native English - Required
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to tell a story and translate data into insightful presentations
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing)
- Experience working with customers in the food industry is a plus