Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our latest trend reports, as well as our most surprising and actionable discoveries.
Before using Tastewise, the UNFI team needed to:
- Extend their research capabilities beyond retail & transactional data and focus groups to capture consumer trends.
- Access in-depth consumer data typically unavailable in static reports.
- Monitor social media for consumer insights to stay informed about brands, industry and consumer trends.
The UNFI team used Tastewise to:
- Boost their research capabilities: Tastewise offers a real-time data approach to research projects based on real consumer motivations.
- Impact marketing strategies and sales pitches: Tastewise data inspired packaging and product photography strategies, and has elevated data insights to support sales deck presentations.
- Hello Koyo Ramen Noodles! UNFI successfully elevated a sales deck by integrating real-time consumer data, social media trends, and home cooking insights, to help support the placement of their Koyo products to a major retailer during a category review.
The UNFI team is now able to reach:
- Faster consumer trend insights
- More recipes & consumer usage inspiration
- Greater insights to drive new product development
The Bottom Line:
“Tastewise allows us to have a different perspective on data because it’s organic. It’s driven by consumers themselves, not led by questions.”
Shep Kroner, UNFI
“Once we're able to drill into Tastewise and see that the consumer needs that are coming up aligned with our product, it’s an extra layer for the sales team to help sell the product.”
Alissa Bessette, UNFI